EnsoMOSAIC software developed by Mosaic Mill from Finnland can be used with Tetracam ADC and miniMCA multispectral cameras. The software produces ortho-mosaics from airborne digital images by performing automated feature extraction to create a fully editable bundle block. EnsoMOSAIC processes small, medium and large format digital aerial photos collected from both UAVs and aircraft.
- EnsoMOSAIC – core photogrammetric software for aerial triangulation and orthomosaicking
- EnsoMOSAIC UAV – photogrammetric software for aerial triangulation and orthomosaicking – all you need to start mapping
- EnsoMOSAIC 3D – 3D mapping software for data extraction and point cloud management
- Camera Calibration – calibration software for calculation of camera internal orientation
- Terrain Modelling – point cloud software, creates “lidar point cloud” from oriented images
- Image Pre-processing – preprocessing software for optimizing RAW CIR and RGB images
- Seamline Editing – software for improving mosaics of city and town areas
- Automatic aerial triangulation
- Image mosaicking
- Block and tie point editing
- Color balancing
- Generation of a digital elevation model
- Creation of digital surface model
Visit the www.mosaicmill.com website for more information.